- The intention is to help you engage actively in the present moment in order to achieve an intended outcome in the near future.
- My experience as a psychotherapist and as a healing intuitive informs my coaching and consulting. It gives me added insight to help you reframe issues and shift your perspective so you can make the changes and accomplish the outcomes you desire.
- While we often incorporate healing, release, and resource integration in Transformation Coaching, these areas of focus allow us to release what is preventing, out of alignment or missing from your Self-Identity (automated perceptions, beliefs, feelings, thoughts, behaviors, habits, and patterns, actions and expectations) foundation so you can move forward and achieve your results.
- What is the difference between Transformation Coaching and Psychotherapy?
- Psychotherapy focuses on the past as well as healing mental illness and mental disorders. Psychotherapy is appropriate if you feel stuck in past experiences and are unable to focus on your future.
- Transformation Coaching focuses on helping you to create and achieve the visions and goals you have for your life. If there are aspects of yourself that require healing or transformation in order for you to move forward in the achievement of your vision and goals, these are addressed and resolved as a part of the Healing & Transformation Coaching process.
Mental Health Coaching focuses on helping you to create and achieve the visions and goals you have for your life. During the coaching process, we address any part of yourself that is wounded and require healing, blocks that need release, areas, and patterns in your life you want to transform, and resources that need to be developed so you can get unstuck move forward in the achievement of your vision and goals.
I specialize in empowering those who have been traumatized, betrayed, or wounded to create a new life, experience joy, feel worthy of unconditional love, know their unequivocal value, and thrive in a life they love.
Psychotherapy focuses on the past as well as healing mental illness and mental disorders that are causing significant clinical disturbances in an individual's cognitive, emotional regulation, or behavior that reflects a dysfunction in psychological, biological, or developmental process underlying mental functioning. Psychotherapy is focused on past experiences rather than a future vision or goal.
Hi, I’m excited to hear you are interested in working with me.
The first step is to click the "BOOK NOW" button below. You will then be redirected to my calendar where you can select your complimentary 20-minute Private Telephone Coaching call.
Thank you in advance for answering all the questions upon registering for your call with as much detail as you can.
This helps me know what you are looking for and how we can best work together.